Monday, March 7, 2011

Seigi no Mikata



Trailer (Not very informative but it's the only one I could find...):


Cast:
* Shida Mirai as Nakata Yoko
- Konno Moeka (紺野萌花) as young Yoko
* Yamada Yu as Nakata Makiko
- Natsui Runa as young Makiko
* Mukai Osamu as Yoshikawa Naoki
* Hongo Kanata as Okamoto Riku
* Takizawa Saori as Yamashita Midori
* Irie Jingi as Komori Taichi (Jumbo)
* Nishiuchi Mariya (西内まりや) as Moriyama Chika
* Nakamura Shizuka (中村静香) as Komatsu Kyoko
* Shimura Rena (志村玲那) as Shimazaki Mai
* Ishii Mieko (石井美絵子) as Horita Arisa
* Sano Shiro as Nakata Goro
* Tanaka Yoshiko as Nakata Haruko
* Tokui Yuu as Nogami Koichiro
* Hiraizumi Sei as Yoshikawa Katsuo
* Yamaguchi Izumi (山口いづみ) as Yoshikawa Satomi

Summary:

Nakata Yoko is a first year high schooler whose life is a living hell ruled by her older sister Nakata Makiko. For as long as Yoko can remember, her sister had always used her as a slave, bullied her, and used her as a scapegoat for everything in life. However, due to some incredible luck, no matter how awful her sister is, no one seems to notice it except for Yoko. Infact, everything her sister does turns into a good deed for everyone around her, earning her the respectable title of "Seigi no mikata", an Ally of Justice.

Review:

I just finished "Seigi no Mikata" yesterday and it left me wanting more. Although the drama is a repetition of day to day events revolving around the absurd things that Makiko demands from Yoko, it kept me wanting more because it was very funny to see the things Makiko do lol. She was absolutely ridiculous and funny. As a big sister myself, I know I've done my share of bullying and blackmailing to my own brother (it was all harmless little jokes). But Makiko is like the master of bullying. I think if I was her sister I would've ran away from home long ago lol.

I've seen Yamada Yu play other roles before but this is the first time I've seen her play a selfish bitch who doesn't even know she's selfish. She does a very good job! Props to her lol. As for Shida Mirai, she is just absolutely adorable! She a tiny actress bursting with talent! I've seen her act in "Hammer Session" but didn't really take notice of her because her role, although she was one of the main cast, didn't require very much. But seeing her in this drama put her in a new light in my eyes. I definitely look forward to seeing more of her work.

This drama is absolutely comical and it's great for people who don't have time to finish the whole series at once because they always finish one plot before the episode ends (with the exception of the last two). I hope you all will enjoy it as much as I did.

Theme song:
Okumura Hatsune - Honto wa ne

No comments:

Post a Comment