Sunday, March 6, 2011

A little update on life

I feel so bad I haven't been updating here at all! It's been midterms, reports, midterms, reports, week after week! Before I knew it, it's already 10th week into the quarter and I will be swamped with finals. After that is one week of break.

I looked in the mirror today and felt bored with my hair style again. The last time I got it cut and perm was when I was in Hong Kong back in August. I want to keep growing my hair but I want to do something to it. At first I thought about perming my hair but now I'm thinking I just wanna get a trim, maybe layers so I can fix my hair easier in the morning. So far I've been straightening it every morning but it's boring and it has no shape. So, maybe I'll look through magazines and hopefully decide what I wanna do before I go home.

Besides studying and living life, I've been watching dramas and reading manga when I have time. Most of them are old manga that I started long ago and haven't finished. As for drams, I've mostly been watching Japanese ones because I can listen to it while doing other things. Good thing I took enough Japanese so that I can understand enough of it to make sense of what is going on without having to look at the subtitles. So I guess I will be doing lots of updates on manga and dramas that I have seen lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment