Thursday, June 5, 2008

Froz Fruit :)

For the past few weeks, I've been obsessed about this fruit popsicle called "Froz Fruit Gourmet Frozen Fruit Bar" by Blue Bunny. Why am I so crazy about this particular popsicle? They have real chucks of fruits in there and they are totally yummy!!! Although I've only been eating the mango flavor one, I'm pretty sure the other flavors are good too. I just really like how they have frozen fruits in there and I like biting off a chuck and let the ice melt in my mouth until there is only bits of mango left....*drool* I want another one now.... How should I describe it... It's like orgasm in my mouth. LOL.

You can't see the popsicle in this picture cause I already ate it. >:D

3 comments:

  1. If you still think "Its liek orgasm in my mouth" then tell me where to find one because I want to see for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you still think "It's like orgasm in my mouth" tell me where I can find one because I want to see for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could tell you... I only know I can get them at my school's snack store. Maybe try a liquor store? O.o

    ReplyDelete