Sunday, June 8, 2008

Iron Man

Wanting to avoid studying for my finals as long as possible, I decided to go watch "Iron Man". And after watching the first 20 minutes, I have to say: THIS IS AN AWESOME MOVIE!!!! I was never a big Marvel Comics fan, but after seeing these movies of Marvel Comics, I'm getting more and more intrigued by their story plots. Although it has not gone to the point where I would go and read all of Marvel comics, I have to say that I'm getting pretty close. I get really intrigued by movies that involve technology and violence. So this movie totally suited my taste. I was really amazed by the concept of a suit of iron that is small and compact but still able to withstand such impact and consist of so many weapons and even to FLY!!!! This is totally a movie that I would reccommand to everyone old or young, big or small! GO SEE IT NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment