Friday, June 6, 2008

Air Gear 204 & 205

I checked today and found out that two more chapters of Air Gear had been released this week: 204 and 205. The previous chapters had been about Ikki and Kaze fighting with their ATs. While fighting Ikki, Kaze finally snapped out of his self-blaming for losing Spitfire's regalia and began to fight Ikki without fear.

In chapter 204, the guys who owned the weird cult place decided to just let go of the fact that Ikki and Kaze's battle totally wrecked their place and business. With that, Ikki and Kaze went out to camp to have some male bonding time. >:D

Chapter 205 focuses more on what the enemies have been up to. This chapter confused me so much cause it kept switching back and forth from Sora and Nike Takeuchi. So I wasn't sure who they were talking about half the time. I guess the one in the beginnig is Sora since his legs are gone. Another thing I don't understand is why Sano is on the enemy side now... Wasn't he like obsess with Ikki to the point that he wanted to rape him when Ikki stayed at his house?
Anyways... yea... He's a weirdo anyways. Since he escaped alive, this makes me wonder if Spitfire really died? Nevertheless, Kaze now knows both Sano and Spitfires techniques. I just hope to see more battles soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment