Wednesday, November 17, 2010

CSI: Crime City

I finished my report early last night and decided to check my facebook to see if I had any updates when I came across this new game. A little curious and bored, I decided to give the game a go. As you can probably tell from the title, you play a detective whole goes around solving cases.

Within the first 8 minutes I cracked the first case. There isn't really much detective work to do here and not many options to work with. You click floor tiles until you find a clue. Then you send it off to the lab and let the other people analyze it for you. So basically you just click the floor and watch as the story play out.



As of now I can't really tell if I'm liking this game or not since I've only played it for 8 minutes. But if you have a facebook account and is bored, why not give the game ago. Maybe you can tell me if this game is play worthy or not lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment