Saturday, December 4, 2010

My Little Helper

About a month ago I saw a twitter post from Michelle Phan (who RT another person) about a nail dryer that is in a shape of a monkey. It was so adorable looking that I immediately went to search for it online. Well, after 2 days of searching different websites (not continuously of course), I finally found it!



Although it looks like the monkey is blowing air out of his mouth, the air actually comes out of a little area by his tummy. You can dry about 2 nails at a time by pressing on the banana. I found it very useful for when I need some slight drying for my nail art. The drying process is super important because if the layers on the bottom is not dried and you put on another layer, it will become soft in the middle layers and very easy to smudge. There are probably a lot of better nail dryers out there but I'm pretty satisfied with this cute little helper! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment