Friday, December 3, 2010

Nail Art 3: Seeing Stars



Last time after I posted the nail art for "Dot by Dot", I spilled wax all over my hands and had to remove all my nail polish! I was uber sad about the short life those nails had. But on the other hand, it was pretty good timing as that was the last weekend I had before I became super busy.

So anyways, the theme this time is stars! I had many little shiny gold star pieces for nail art but I never used them. So I decided to use those to make the pattern on my nails. The colors and polish used was base coat, white polish (2 layers), top coat, stars, and top coat again (2 coats).

This pattern is very easy and you can do it with any other shapes you have (hearts, circles, etc). These little stars can probably be bought online or at places that specifically sells beauty supplies. If you are in San Diego, you can get these supplies at Marukai's! They have so much nail stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment