Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Nail Art 1: Tokidoki Nails

Last weekend I got bored and decided I want to paint my nails again. I've been interested in nail art for quite a while now. I've collected some books, tools, and etc but I only do my nails once in a while. Reason for this is because I can't work with long nails and I tend to break them easily doing activities like volunteering or karate. That's why I only paint on my actual nails now. However, I find it uber difficult to draw on my right hand which is why I don't do nail art often. Anyways, I was bored and I decided I want to do them again and so I drew Tokidoki characters (the super simple ones) on my nails for fun!





I have a very small collection of nail polish colors so for some of these drawings I used a mixture of polishes or acrylic paint. It works just fine! :P

If you guys love nail art and want some ideas for patterns, you guys should definitely check out this blog! It was on the front of yahoo last month! Have fun! :)
http://daily-nail.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment