Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cellphone Decoration

Recently I noticed the invisible shield on my HTC Hero was coming off. So I decided to look online to find a new protection for it. At first I was looking for a case that would go all around because I want my phone to be super protected if I were to drop it (which I have done twice already). But then I came across these pretty looking skins that you can stick onto your phone. And they come in 3 skin per order of $11!!! So I bought two sets (though I probably don't need that many). After waiting for 3 weeks (the first time they messed up the shipment and it never came), I finally got the package!!! X3



I immediately went to work to put one on to my phone! It was such tedious work because 1) I'm super anal about getting things perfectly right and 2) the screen shield from the previous protection (I left this on because the new one doesn't cover the touch screen) kept sticking to the new skin and would come off every time I tried to reposition the skin. After about an hour of battling, my phone looks awesome! I was also able to download a wall paper that allows the screen to blend with the skin!





I'm uber satisfied with the final product! There are a variety of skins that can fit different phones, laptops, and ipods! Go check them out at: http://www.invisibledefenders.com

No comments:

Post a Comment