Monday, November 15, 2010

ASIANS ARE ALIENS!

My awesome friend Otaku Update showed me this page he found on reasons why Asians are actually aliens originally posted by Lady Vengeance. I think it makes sense lol. Here are some of the reasons:

My theory is such that I suspect that Asians are the offspring of Aliens mating with Humans. I have many points to support my theory:

1. Asians have uncommonly (almost unearthly) almond-shaped eyes. Have you ever seen sketches what the consensus of alien encounters describe as Aliens? Hmmm.....

2. Why is it that Asians are so technologically advanced? Is it any wonder? Because they're half Alien!

3. In sketches of Aliens, the majority of them are short in stature. Is it any mystery why Asians are short?

4. The Chinese alphabet does not seem to be of this world. The characters seem so advanced for such an ancient alphabet. Which brings me to 5.....

5. Asian languages, particularly Chinese and Japanese, are very terse, succinct dialects. They seem to have absolutely nothing to with the dialects of the Europe and Africa. They seem very other-worldly...

Read More: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=154479928&blogId=433433095

If you want updates on fun and random updates like technology or why Asians are aliens, you can follow Otaku Update on his twitter by clicking the button here! Have fun! :D

By: TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com

No comments:

Post a Comment