Thursday, November 11, 2010

Battle Against Acne 1: Products I have tried

I'm pretty sure a majority of our planet's population have had problems with acne just like I did. Even though it was such a common problem, it didn't make me feel any better that I was going to school with these red bump all over my face. Over the course of many year and trials of different products and routines, I am proud to say I have finally found one that fits my skin type and that my acne is now under control!

I have tried many different types of face wash such as neutrogena, proactive, The Body Shop, and etc. But the one I have found to be most effective is Acnefree's sensitive solution.



After the first week of using this system, I noticed my skin was less oily and there were less break outs. With the continuous use of this product the amount of break outs I had reduced to about once a week! And now I can even use face products that are not specific to acne prone skin! You can find this product online at Target, Amazon, or Walgreen's!

I know that there are many factors that go into the formation of acne and I am no expert on this subject. But this is what I have tried and found to be successful. Stay tune for posts about my daily routines, facial treatment, or other stuff I use to keep my skin healthy and acne free! I hope this was helpful to someone out there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment