Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Welcome :D

YAY! I finally got this blog up! It took me forever to decided what kind of background I wanted to put on here. I decided in the end that something simple would be best. After all, it is the content that matters the most.

Let's talk a little bit about the purpose of this blog. I'm a person who likes to try all kinds of new things, be it experiences or tangible objects like beauty supplies, food, books, movies... If I don't find new things to do constantly, I will get super bored. Anyways, I thought: wouldn't it be cool if I could share the things I find awesome with others who is also bored and looking for new things to do? Who knows? You might be just as bored as me or you're just looking for new experiences. Well, here the place for that!

The posts before this one are from my other blog that I felt was worth keeping so I transferred them over here. I might post more than once a day depending on the different objects I want to talk about (just so I can keep each post short and to a specific topic) or I might not post for days, weeks, or even months (let's hope I don't get to that point of laziness). It all depends on my finds and schedule. I hope you will enjoy these awesome finds as much as I do! And please, feel free to leave me a comment! I love to know people are actually reading this! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment