Friday, January 21, 2011

HappyBerry's Happy Birthday

Wow! I've been getting so lazy with updating my blog! So so so sorry guys! School has been super busy for me. It's only been 3 weeks and midterms are already coming next week! But let's talk about more happy things.

This past Monday, Jan 17th, I turned 22! WEEE! I had tons of fun with my lovely friends. We went shopping and I bought lots of stuff to celebrate. Among those things is a new TV! I know I bought a 22" before but I returned it and bought a 26" of the same brand and same model for the same price!!! So awesome. Good thing I bought the TV that day because it goes super well with the present that my friend brought me the next day: A PS3!!!!



And of course, being as awesome as he is, he also bought me Assassins Creed Brotherhood to go with it!



I LOVE MY FRIENDS SOOOO MUCH!! I can't wait to play with my PS3. But I will. Because the exams are right around the corner and I know if I start now I will not be able to stop playing! It will be just like that time when I got Kingdom Hearts 2 and I spend 36 hours straight without sleep to finish it. My best friend had always said I have very little self control. I totally agree with her lol. Therefore I will not play until after midterms! I look forward to finally playing the game so I can blog about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment