Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Met a Crazy Guy in the Elevator Today

Today, I was stuck with a crazy guy in the elevator. Some of you may think I jumped too quick to such a conclusion. So I shall proceed to explain the observations which led me from speculating to concluding:

#1 He signaled to me to hold the elevator door by making a weird sound "Uwaaaah." I don't know how to exactly type it out but I can tell you that it sounded very much like Chewbacca from Star Wars. I would know because I have a key chain of Chewy and it makes the same sound.

#2 He thanked me excessively for holding the elevator:
"Thank you."
"No problem."
"Thank you so much."
-returns a small smile-
"You're so nice."
-pretends to check my watch-

#3 He dropped and caught his food dramatically and took a big step in to my side of the elevator.
"WHOA!"
-am startled-
"Did you see that?"
"Huh?"
"I almost dropped my poptart!"
-back further into my corner-

#4 He offers me food.
"Hey"
-looks up but doesn't say anything-
"Do you want a pop tart?"
"No thank you..."
"It's really good" -he take a bite still looking at me-
"Heylookhere'smyfloorbyenow!" -walks away rapidly in the direction away from my apartment unit so he doesn't find out where I live-

So you tell me. Am I just being suspicious?

No comments:

Post a Comment